Cookie Statement Updated: 01/01/16
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website if you agree. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu. For a video about cookies visit www.google.co.uk/goodtoknow/data-on-the-web/cookies.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests. The cookies used on this website have been categorised based on the categories found in the International Chamber of Commerce UK Cookie guide. A list of all the cookies used on this website by category is set out below.
Category 1: strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
- sessionid - A random value that lets our website remember who you are when you register or login.
- csrftoken - Helps us protect you against cross site request forgery.
- country - Lets us know which country you are from, so that we can show you the right products.
Category 2: performance cookies
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
- APISID, HSID, NID, PREF, SAPISID, SID, SSID - these are cookies used by a third-party services called Google maps and Google translate. You can find more information on how these are used from http://www.google.com/intl/en-GB/policies/technologies/types/.
- __stdlxmap, __stgmap, __stid, __uset - these are cookies used by a third-party service called ‘share this’ which allows you to share pages and content on third party websites which we use to help understand how people share our content. You can find more details on how this information is used from http://www.sharethis.com/legal/privacy/
To give an example of the information we collect from you using the above cookies this includes Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products viewed or searched for; page response times; download errors; length of visits to a certain page; page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs); methods used to brows away from the page; and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Can I use this website without cookies?
By using our website, you consent to cookies being stored by us and our providers.
Should you really not wish to allow cookies, you can configure your browser to reject cookies set by us or our providers. The aboutcookies.org website provides more information about how to block cookies and/or remove existing cookies. Please note that disabling cookies may prevent some parts of our website working correctly for you.
We have been using Gibbons fans for all of our children's, adults and large sports inflatables for the past 5 years and are pleased to say we have never had any fan failures in that time. Whenever we purchase new equipment we always insist that it is supplied with a Gibbons fan as based on our personal experience we believe that they are the best. The whole team at Gibbons are both knowledgeable and very helpful.